- Birmingham, AL
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1995
- Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
- Advertising & Public Relations
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Big Communications? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Big Communications employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Big Communications Reviews
Seamless interview process- the entire team was incredibly responsive and helpful during the interview process Entire team at Big is very helpful when it comes to onboarding Lots of ways to get involved Working with a very skilled team Great benefits Very fun agency culture- lots of fun, creative people to work with and fun events It is very easy to get to know your coworkers
As with any agency, sometimes working with tight deadlines
Big Communications Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in RemoteNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Big Communications (Remote) in Oct 2022
InterviewZoomed with two CDs after a screening with HR. Everyone was super nice and thoughtful. The conversations were focused on how I liked to work and what I wanted out of the job -- as well as their views on the agency at large. They seemed really smart and the job looked like a nice balance of creative opportunities, stability and opportunity for growth. Most importantly, it really felt like they saw me as a human with wants/needs/goals. Kinda jealous of the writer that gets the gig. I ended up taking a job closer to family in the middle of the interview process.Interview
What kind of work energizes you? What do you want out of your next role?3 Answers
See All 3 interviews
Big Communications Awards & Accolades
- 64th Photography Competition and Annual I UAB Callahan Eye - Looking Beyond (Category: Advertising), Communication Arts Magazine, 2023
- 37th Annual Educational Advertising Awards I Big for Alabama State Department of Education I We Teach Alabama - Recruitment and Thank a Teacher Campaigns, Educational Advertising Awards, 2022
Big Communications FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Big Communications Reviews and are not edited or altered.
April 14, 2022