I have been working at Big Fish Games full-time (More than 5 years)
- Major growth opportunities
- Excellent work-life balance (haven't crunched once)
- Transparent leadership
- Fun, nice, passionate coworkers
- Stable product gives job security
- Pay is a little less than competitive
- Social casino isn't the most exciting genre to work in
Advice to Management
You've got a lot of talented, creative folks; remember to give them outlets to express it.
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Big Fish Games (Seattle, WA) in February 2016.
The whole interview process takes a very long time. The hiring manager and interview teams are very nice and friendly. Lots of questions abut CS algorithm and system design. However, the recruiter is the worst I have ever seen. He never answers my question or reply emails, very very rude.