Mission: Together, we're building a world where technology is invisible, organizations run better, and people are happier at work.
I have been working at BitTitan full-time (Less than a year)
* Super smart coworkers to learn from
* A huge new office with all the free food and drinks you could want. Even beer!
* The company has the energy of a startup but the stability of a mature company
* The company is growing so there’s opportunities for career growth if you stick around
* Everyone is super passionate about their jobs which can lead to some heated discussions when there’s a disagreement
* We’re growing so fast its taking upper management some time to adjust
I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BitTitan (New York, NY) in March 2018.
It started with an online challenge where there was a few technical programming questions as well as a few short essay questions.
After that was a short phone interview to arrange the face-to-face interview.
Face-to-face interview consisted of both technical and non-technical questions.
BitTitan plans to move headquarters to Bellevue from Kirkland http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQatW
BitTitan Nabs Gold in Seattle Business Magazine’s 2016 Tech Impact Awardshttps://www.bittitan.com/newsstand/press-releases/bittitan-nabs-gold-in-seattle-business-magazine-s-2016-tech-impact-awards/