Mission: Together, we're building a world where technology is invisible, organizations run better, and people are happier at work.
I have been working at BitTitan full-time (More than a year)
- The people you work with are great. Talented people you can learn from. Hard working people. People you can laugh with yet get work done together effectively.
- Opportunities are endless here. We have the opportunity to work on leading edge technologies with Azure and AWS. Work is never boring and you get to work on what you want to do.
- Honestly, definitely the best workplace for doing remote work for me. We get 1 day of remote work per week no questions and when out of state or country we get to work remotely.
- The promotion ladder isn't clear. We need simple way to visualize how we can get to the next promotional ladder, even if they are small steps.
- Compensation could be better. Definitely equal or below average in the area.
- Health benefits are getting worse year-over-year
- The energy in the office has been a downer since the last layoffs and turnover as a result of that.
Advice to Management
Let our devs meet our customers. We want a chance to understand what they like and don't like. We do not want to have PMs and executives to hide customers idea's from us and have PMs and executives tell us customers want this feature without any backing who these customers are. Maybe next time we have a company event, we can bring a customer on stage to show the goods and the bad of our products to better help them in the future.
I applied online. I interviewed at BitTitan in December 2017.
Spoke with the recruiter for an hour. Very positive conversation, strong alignment to the role, saw me as a strong candidate, discussion on salary, and when I could start. Next steps were clear and I followed up straight away, thanking for her time. No response. Followed up a couple more times. Zero response from the recruiter since. Totally disrespectful. Totally turned me off this company.
BitTitan plans to move headquarters to Bellevue from Kirkland http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQatW
BitTitan Nabs Gold in Seattle Business Magazine’s 2016 Tech Impact Awardshttps://www.bittitan.com/newsstand/press-releases/bittitan-nabs-gold-in-seattle-business-magazine-s-2016-tech-impact-awards/