- Friendly team atmosphere
- Great hands-on experience
- Ability to reach out to senior colleagues
- Open-minded colleagues
- Amazing company culture
- Account team organization
- Intern program could be more structured
- The evaluation process should be more frequent
- Promotion process is a bit slow
Advice to Management
- Need to better understand time allocations across teams. The delegation of projects and amount of workload can be flustering at times.
- Don't just delegate, involve yourself as well.
The interview process consisted of several phone interviews with various people in Bite's human resources department. Since I was applying for a position in San Francisco, these people were all based in the company's San Francisco office. The in-person interview, which also took place in that location, began with an account exec and then continued with a manager.