I have been working at Black Mountain Systems full-time (Less than a year)
- Great working environment
- Wonderful and competitive compensations
- Very flexible working hours
- Smart coworkers that are willing to help others succeed.
- Accessible working location (Midtown, Manhattan)
- FUN. (Happy hours, company trips, office parties...)
- Non-stressful, meaningful work
- Very nice, fun and talkative CEOs and managers
- VERY selective interview process, may have missed out on some potentially great candidates. But this is also a pro, since everyone that works there are not only smart, but also fits the culture of the company
- Must be willing to learn to succeed
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Black Mountain Systems (San Diego, CA).
Interview process was very fair. There is a take home test to first evaluate you aren't an idiot. Then in person interview which was very reasonable. Not algorithms but more, here are your requirements, build this.