- Waterloo, Canada
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 16 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (BB)
- Founded in 1984
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
Lessons in Leadership: How John Chen Rescued BlackBerry
BlackBerry Solutions Support Canada’s Indigenous Communities
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about BlackBerry? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BlackBerry employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ONAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON)
InterviewQuick and smooth, with no major tricky questions. Very professional approach. The process was done quickly, and the background check was completed in time. They called to verify the references.Interview
Asked a lot of questions about NetworkingAnswer Question
See All 828 interviews
BlackBerry Awards & Accolades
- Canada's Best Employers 2022, Forbes, 2022
- 5-Star Benefits Programs, HRDC, 2022
- Canada's Greenest Employers (2016-2022), Canada's Top 100, 2022
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2021-2023), Canada's Top 100, 2021
- Best Ottawa Business: Best Performing Co-Op Program (CAD), Best of Ottawa Business Awards, 2020
Popular Careers with BlackBerry Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from BlackBerry Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...They offer good benefits package and have reasonable expectations in terms of working hours....
December 23, 2021
People Also Ask about BlackBerry
Employees rate BlackBerry 3.4 out of 5 stars based on 2,560 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 51% of employees would recommend working at BlackBerry to a friend. This is based on 2,560 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
71% of job seekers rate their interview experience at BlackBerry as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at BlackBerry.
34% of employees think that BlackBerry has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.