I have been working at Blast Radius full-time (Less than a year)
- The people are kind and very good at their jobs
- Lots of perks, time off, employee appreciation
- Great clients and fun work
- Input from employees is valued and taken
- Great leadership
- Busy times, as with any agency
- Not all full timers start out with 'full time' status, but they get there eventually
- Slightly confusing in how BR works with Y&R, Wunderman and Cavalry
- Office space it totally fine, but not the coolest
Advice to Management
Keep listening to your employees and growing the team.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Blast Radius (Seattle, WA) in April 2010.
Thorough complete and to the point. The interviewer asked probing case-based questions