I worked at Blink Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)
1. Top management is very concerned about employees, gave enough space and opportunities.
2. Company gives enough chances to prove ourselves, as wisely said in "A conquest in every Man's life earned by his own efforts' same applies here.
3. Friendly same time professional working environment.
4. 99.9% tension and pressure free environment.
5. Feel it to be a part of it.
1. Slightly quick decisions for non-instant solving issues.
Advice to Management
Thanks from all employees for the constant care and opportunities to prove themselves. All the very best
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Blink Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2008.
HR made sure i get all the call on time and i did get it , 2 rounds of telephonic , 1 round face to face technical , then HR, Manger and last Client side interview by Tech team and manager
very straight forward,