I have been working at Bloomspot full-time (More than 3 years)
- Innovative and collaborative team where ideas are heard, considered and implemented
- Everyone is approachable throughout all management layers, including the Executive Team
- Competitive and generous compensation for talented sales individuals and opportunities for career growth
- Offer a great merchant and consumer facing product and represent a brand that provides a real marketing solution
- Fast paced, start-up environment with a unique, fun culture
- Every day is different
- Office layout is very open and can sometimes promote distractions
- Systems and processes throughout the entire organization would benefit from more optimization and additional resources
Advice to Management
Invest in the team by providing on-going training and professional development tools for their areas of expertise.
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bloomspot (San Francisco, CA).
Entire process took about 2.5 weeks from beginning to end. They used an outsourced hiring company where you have to go through a Skype screening interview with the hiring company. If they like you, they send the video to Bloomspot and schedule 1 face-to-face interview. You meet with about 4 people (Recruiter, 2 Managers, and the VP of Sales). The interview questions are STAR format and behavioral questions.
they have a set base for either their Account Exec or Sr. Account Exec, you can negotiate depending on experience for the title and appropriate compensation.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –