Best Places to Work: 2015 (#46)
I worked at Bose part-time (More than 5 years)
Awesome Team and you learn a lot
this is perfecto job there are no cons here
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bose.
The interview process was fairly standard.
- Started with HR call & details
- Quickly moved to call with the hiring mgr & his interview
- Mgr was fairly happy with my candidature and also was ok with certain skill levels I did not have but could improve on.
- Coding & scenario round, fairly standard, everything seemed to go alright
- Was kept on the wait list while they went search for the "perfect candidate" (dropped out as got a different offer)
Long before we made headsets for NFL coaches on the sidelines, we made headsets for our troops on the front lines. Watch the full story: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vI1VI