- Redwood City, CA
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 15 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (BOX)
- Founded in 2005
- Revenue: $500 million to $1 billion (USD)
- Software Development
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CANo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Box (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2023
InterviewScreening call with recruiter, hiring manager call, back to back panel interviews, 2 final presentations with managers. The overall process was efficient but time consuming. 40 minutes of presenting + 6 interviews is a lot for a sales role. Ended up letting me know almost 2 weeks later that they chose an internal candidate. Very disappointing ending to an otherwise positive experience. I never stood a chance and they most likely knew that. I definitely feel like this was disrespectful of my time.Interview
Tell us about sales you've madeAnswer Question
See All 686 interviews
Box Awards & Accolades
- Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Great Place to Work, 2023
- #2 Glassdoor's Best places to work 2023, Glassdoor, 2023
- Women Impact Tech 100, Women Impact Tech, 2023
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign Foundation, Humane Rights Campaign, 2022
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Bloomberg, 2021
Popular Careers with Box Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Box Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Box
Overall, 93% of employees would recommend working at Box to a friend. This is based on 985 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
52% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Box as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Box.
87% of employees think that Box has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.