I worked at Boxever full-time (More than a year)
- Good Tech Stack
- Good Benefits health, vacation policy, WFH policy, etc.
- Great location and everyone in the company is really friendly.
- Lack of synergy across teams
- No real feedback process(there is no formal talent review process which it makes it difficult to assess where you are at).
- Lack of knowledge sharing culture.
Advice to Management
Teach the leadership team how to be a Better Leader (Not a Boss).
Improve the process to keep employees. The company is losing the best talents.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boxever (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).
Initial 1:1 interview which was fine. Then a code challenge which is to implement an algorithm for seat allocation on an aircraft based on an input seating configuration and groups of passengers. The allocated seating and overall customer satisfaction is then output. This was fine. The tricky part is maximising the satisfaction when there are more passengers than seating capacity. I spent a good deal of time and effort designing / implementing and testing said algorithms only to be told upon submission that the role has been filled and my solution will not be reviewed. Very disappointing.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –