- Boston, MA
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 3 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2008
- Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
- Advertising & Public Relations
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Brafton? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Brafton employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Really awesome, intelligent and kind co-workers. - So many opportunities to learn new things - especially if and when you express your interests in specific areas. - Generous PTO. - Good compensation. - Professional, courteous work culture. - Strong work-life balance (despite the sometimes fast-paced nature of the work).
- As others have mentioned the only real con is that it can be fast-paced (but not nearly as much as it used to be).
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Brafton (United States) in May 2023
InterviewInitial 20-minute interview with a recruiter. I thought it went well and answered all their question, but I never heard why I wasn't a great fit. I was bummed I never received a response.Interview
Experience in social media marketingAnswer Question
See All 94 interviews
"I get to work from home and hang out with my dog while I make pictures and play with colors all day.” - Sam Oxley, Graphic Designer at Brafton
Meet the one and only Dewey MacMillen, tightrope walker turned juggler of prospects and clients (not even kidding about the tightrope walker thing; she went to circus camp) 👇
Brafton Awards & Accolades
- Fastest Growing Private Company in America, Inc. Magazine, 2015
- Inc. 5000, Inc. 5000, 2012
Popular Careers with Brafton Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Brafton Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Super smart people, great benefits, flexible remote or hybrid work, interesting clients....
January 26, 2022
People Also Ask about Brafton
Employees rate Brafton 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 300 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 59% of employees would recommend working at Brafton to a friend. This is based on 300 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
44% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Brafton as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Brafton.
46% of employees think that Brafton has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.