Mission: Broker Genius strives for pricing perfection by combining the power of data with the logic of the human brain.
Broker Genius is currently looking for qualified pricing analysts, business intelligence engineers and seasoned account managers to join our team!
We are huge sports fans. We are outside-the-box thinkers who want to see ticket brokers have the tools they need in the 21st Century. We think the best way to end the week is with a glass of bourbon. We embrace technology. We fear conformity. We are the future of ticket trading.
Broker Genius drives revenue and enables hyper-growth for ticket sellers through intelligent, dynamic and fully-automated pricing technology.
Supply and demand in the ticket market change fast. Without automated pricing technology, it’s impossible for ticket sellers to check and update prices for all of their tickets in real time. Since many sellers manage millions of tickets at once, manual pricing is incredibly time-consuming and leads to leaving a lot of money on the table. Broker Genius technology automates pricing with real-time market data to gross our customers an extra 6-7% per ticket while saving time and reducing overhead.
In 2016, Broker Genius had nearly $1 billion of ticket inventory on its innovative platform, helping the world’s largest sports and entertainment brokers maximize their profits and grow their businesses.
I have been working at Broker Genius full-time (Less than a year)
- Barcelona team is made of nice and talented professionals, feels like home!
- Company really takes care of workers, and offers many perks: Health Insurance, Gym, Working From Home policy, Events, More holiday days.
- Flexibility: Work/Life Balance can be easily achieved.
- As the company grows and learns, there are some decision taking that is not the best, but you can see how they keep learning and making things in a better way.
Advice to Management
- Continue to help create this amazing culture, and taking care of employees
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broker Genius (Valley Stream, NY) in November 2016.
There is a written test - mostly math and logic questions - and then a behavioral interview. You're given about 20 min to complete the test. the behavioral interview is mostly to determine if you'd be a good fit within the company culture
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –