Get updates about C3 IoT, or share your experience with others.
We believe you're never done learning — whether you're picking up a new instrument or new software like the C3 Type System. Read about one employee's journey on our blog.
Three reasons why data scientist, Amy Lee, joined C3 IoT after graduating from Harvard University's computational science program.
At C3 IoT, we are building a world-class company of experienced professionals who don’t rest on our accomplishments, but rather constantly strive to further improve, inspire, and innovate for our customers and each other. And the team assembled at C3 IoT is extraordinary. Our employees have earned PhD’s and graduate degrees in computer science, data science, machine learning, engineering, and more, from some of the world’s leading research institutions including MIT, Stanford, Harvard, Yale, Johns Hopkins, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Michigan, and Illinois. We collectively bring over 1,000 man-years of relevant work experience to our mission from McKinsey & Co., Apple, Nest, IBM, SAP, Oracle, and Siebel Systems.
If you want to work with an experienced, driven team and are looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, C3 IoT may be a fit for you.
"What makes it fun for me is the ability to engage with very bright people, who are in fact domain experts in their space, with educations second to none, professional backgrounds second to none, and be able to wrestle and grapple with them over very daunting market challenges."
Watch Tom in his acceptance video for the 2017 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award:
At C3 IoT, we are building a world-class company of experienced professionals who don’t rest on our accomplishments, but rather constantly strive to further improve, inspire, and innovate for our customers and each other. See what some of our employees say about what they do and what it's like to work at C3 IoT. Watch more employee insights at www.c3iot.com/careers.
We also work to engage curious minds and hold company events such as an annual Hackathon. Watch as teams had fun this year building projects ranging from data science blogs to Blockchain for IoT.
C3 IoT provides a full-stack IoT development platform (PaaS) that enables the rapid design, development, and deployment of even the largest scale enterprise applications that leverage big data, telemetry, elastic cloud computing, analytics, machine learning and social human computer interaction models.
Interested? Browse available positions or view our college recruiting schedule below to see how you can join our extraordinary team.
From our uniquely designed office to our comprehensive healthcare benefits, C3 IoT strives to cultivate a healthy, happy, team-oriented work environment.
|BAGEL BREAKFAST |
It's the most important meal of the day. C3 IoT offers breakfast five days a week, including bagels, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, and delicious coffee.
|HEALTH COVERAGE |
C3 IoT offers competitive coverage.
|LUNCH, SNACKS & BEVERAGES |
C3 IoT provides a fully stocked snack area and beverage refrigerator that contains everything from energy drinks to sodas and iced tea. Every day C3 IoT provides a catered, gourmet lunch so that the team can relax together and share ideas.
|EVERY EMPLOYEE IS AN OWNER |
Stock options are granted to all full-time C3 IoT employees.
|PAID TIME OFF & HOLIDAYS |
C3 IoT offers 15 days of paid time off every year. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of their full vacation benefits. C3 IoT also offers 10 paid public holidays around which you can build your vacation leave.
|PING-PONG AND POOL TABLES |
C3 IoT has been known to host ping-pong and pool tournaments, allowing you to step away from the monitor. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy coworkers while hitting a white ball at them. Even the executives have been known to wield a paddle or a cue.
|FRIDAY HAPPY HOUR |
Relax and unwind at the end of the week at C3 IoT's weekly Friday Happy Hour. Enjoy good food, good drinks and great company at our office.
FREE GYM MEMBERSHIP
To help keep you at the top of your game, C3 IoT offers employees a free membership at our onsite state-of-the-art fitness facility.
I have been working at C3 IoT full-time (Less than a year)
I have worked with many companies in the past, not only as an employee but also as management consult. C3 IoT is by far the best I can ever imagine. Here is a list of reason why I come to work happily everyday:
- Legendary founder/CEO Tom Siebel with great vision for the company: He has over 40yrs of experience in Information Technology and has founded Siebel system and led it through tremendous growth and IPO. He knows how to lead a company through various phases as a startup and eventually a public company. A billionaire who has earned more than enough to retire years ago, Tom has put his personal wealth and continuous hard work to this 8 year old company with his passion to again create something revolutionary. He also brought in many experienced leaders and advisors to the business.
- Experienced high performing leadership: Many of the top leaders are experienced ex-Oracle/Siebel System veterans and ex-McKinsey consultants. They are down to earth, practical and exceptionally intelligent with great executions.
- Talented young engineers & data scientist: C3 has a lot of young talented engineers and data scientists (with PhD degrees) from top universities not only in U.S. but around the globe
- A unique product with tremendous value proposition: C3 IoT offers a next generation machine learning/AI software platform for the enterprise. This is a unique new category that C3 basically has no competitors in. The business value provided to the large enterprises by having the capability to predict the equipment failure, optimize inventory and detect fraud (and many more) is significant beyond the cost of the software application/platform
- Silicon Valley culture: With the Silicon Valley genes, C3 IoT encourages continuous learning. Employees will be rewarded after completing Machine Learning/Deep Learning coursera classes. Reading of books in the field of ML/AI is also encouraged.
- Refreshing office environment: The first time I stepped into the C3 office for interview, I immediately fell in love with the vast space and oxygen tank type of workpod space surrounded by plants. High quality lunch and snacks/beverages are provided. Beanbags/couches scattered around the office. Pingpong and pool table available. Friday happy hour with pizza, beer and wine.
In summary, C3 IoT has a rare combination for a startup/pre-IPO company of visionary leader, experienced leadership and talented young engineers. It also has the culture and office environment you will love to be immersed in.
I am indeed proud of being part of this fast growing company. The company and people around me, constitutes more than 70% of my happiness in life now :)
C3 IoT has a high performing culture with transparency. High performance is rewarded but below the bar behavior is not tolerated.
Advice to Management
Continue to lead with vision and superior execution. And attract high caliber talent to our great company.
I have recently started working at C3 IoT. Even from the interview process I could say that the group I was going to join included some of the brightest people I have met during my career (and I have been around). The process was extremely smooth and engaging. Starting with some entry interview tasks and questions, I had interviews with several members of the team that work within different projects in different areas. During this process it was clear that I was being evaluated not only based on my knowledge in specific areas, but also based on my ability to learn and grasp new concepts that could potentially be useful for the company now or in a future stage. I have to say now that I have started at C3 IoT, I can see the logic behind the interview process as the company is involved in different areas and constantly increasing its scope.