I have been working at CBS TV Distribution full-time
- Upper management is invested in mentoring so it's an ideal first job
- Working on successful shows and brands looks good on your resume
- Job security and stable working hours (9:00am-5:30pm)
- Very low annual raises
- Sterile office environment with little sense of community
- Not many opportunities to move up
Advice to Management
Make the office more conducive to creative thinking and building community among workers
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CBS TV Distribution (Santa Monica, CA).
I applied online and I heard back within two weeks to schedule an in-person interview with two employees. The interview was pretty chill, the employees were very nice and made the interview more of a conversation. They didn't focus much on behavioral questions, rather they seemed like they wanted to know more about who you are.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –