I have been working at CIC (Cambridge) full-time (More than a year)
- Lovely co-workers who stick around
- Sweet perks & benefits, including yum snacks, monthly massages, gym discounts, FSA accounts, 100% health care, etc...
- Strong culture of caring among staff and management
- Postive work environment
- Super clients doing incredible work
- For ops roles, the work-life balance couldn't be beat
- Simply put, a fun place to report to work
At times, opportunities for growth can feel elusive
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIC (Cambridge).
Met with multiple different people, went through some interview questions and went through my resume with them. (About 2 hours total) They asked a variety of questions about myself in a more conversation type way, as well as some prepared questions for the interview. Went over my portfolio with me in detail, and asked questions about my projects. After, went on a tour of the office. I was also asked to take a test with TalentLens, which took about 45 minutes. This was a variety of questions which were worded to trick you. It was relatively easy as long as you pay close attention to the wording of each question.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –