Good Learning Experience, Good guidance
Needs to be more streamlined, Salary
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Computers (Bhandup (India)) in July 2014.
Did not apply anywhere ! Got a call from CMS Computers saying they recruiting dot net developer experience 1-3 yrs and they sent a mail providing the address for interview! People there are warm, polite ! Working culture as i could see was good .. ppl majoritily experienced more than 5 years ! Office was also good ! The first round was hr ..he told me if i clear technical round i would get selected ! techical round consisted of 2 ppl interviewing me ..1 person was asking on asp.net and other one on sql! sql questions was asked below
1) what is difference between SQL 2008 and Sql 2008 R2 ( features)
2) what is primary key, foreign key, candidate key
3) what is referential integrity and y u need them
4) what is triggers
5) i was given 3 tables , i have to join them as in (1 employee - m supplier) and (1 supplier - m items)
he asked which is is primary and foreign key of tables. He then asked what is relation between these tables .
i told them it would be 1-1 relation. He asked to redesign the table in a such way it would 1-m relation
I told him to consider composite keys !!! He asked are you sure about that ... i was not confident about it
6) can nested stored procedure be called??means within SP can i call other SP ...
1)stages of asp.net lifecycle
2)Databound or databinding is excuted first?
3)what is parallel computing
4)difference between visual studio 2010 and 2012 features?
5)difference between visual studio 2008 and 2010 features?
6)suppose textbox.text value =5 ..i wan to change the value to 6 without using Page_load and Page_Init but should be
in code behind? which lifecycle event would i use?
7) do u know ajax? what is ajax ? which component have used ajax?
8) what is updatepanel in ajax?
10)what is interface?
11)what is multithreading?
12)what is process and what is thread?
13)what is static class?
14)can there be more than 1 catch blocks?which would get executed first?
15)can there be more than 1 web.config?
16) what is system generated stored procedures
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –