- Burr Ridge, IL
- 10000+ Employees
- 24 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (CNHI)
- Founded in 2013
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Machinery Manufacturing
What are your colleagues talking about?
CNH Industrial Reviews
CNH Industrial Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NCNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at CNH Industrial (Raleigh, NC)
InterviewI completed a screening interview with the recruiter. All seemed well. She gave me info to use with the hiring manager. The follow-up email said they eliminated the position. I don't know if the candidates didn't meet spec or they didn't want to pay enough to get the job done.Interview
It was a basic overview of the resume and she asked about salary expectation.Answer Question
See All 327 interviews
CNH Industrial Awards & Accolades
- Gold Well Workplace Award, WELCOA, 2012
- First Prize in Innovation Category, Expointer, 2012
- Engineering Innovation Award, American Society of Agricultural & Biological Engineers, 2011
- Top 100 Products (New Holland Construction Backhoe B Series), Construction Equipment Magazine, 2009
Popular Careers with CNH Industrial Job Seekers
CNH Industrial FAQ
All answers shown come directly from CNH Industrial Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...With our non mandatory work from home and the benefits....
December 16, 2021
People Also Ask about CNH Industrial
Employees rate CNH Industrial 4 out of 5 stars based on 2,283 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 83% of employees would recommend working at CNH Industrial to a friend. This is based on 2,283 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
62% of job seekers rate their interview experience at CNH Industrial as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at CNH Industrial.
73% of employees think that CNH Industrial has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.