I have been working at CPA Global full-time
* Great company culture
* Awesome employees with smart ideas and good work ethics ...and know how to have fun
* Decent compensation package, not the best, but not the worst either
* Opportunity to work with some newer technology and exciting projects
* Plenty of work to keep everyone busy
* Exciting direction possibilities and a visionary leadership
* Senior Leadership is heavily UK based and focused
* Existing products are not fully understood by key decision makers
* Career paths are not defined across the company, leaving many employees directionless
* Product vision and direction are driven from the top down with little regard for input from anyone "in the trenches".
Advice to Management
* You have really smart people working for you who have a passion to make things better. Put aside your egos and listen to them.
* End the silos. Integrate, integrate, integrate!
The interview itself wasn't difficult. It was a panel interview with other project managers and the hiring manager. They asked questions about my background and tried to see how I fit into the team. All questions were very fair. The issue is with their HR department. The recruiter failed to call during the scheduled time for a phone screening. After follow up we were finally able to set a new time. After that point there was no further correspondence from the recruiter even after being told that she will schedule an interview. I sent a follow up email and was told I would receive a response in a couple of days. Over a week passed by and another follow up email to no response again. Even if I had been selected for an interview I would not consider the company based on the incompetence of the HR department alone.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –