- Well rounded group of international consultants - nearly every consultant has a different and very varied background, which makes for a great environment for learning and a diverse view of opinions
- Great location (Piccadilly Circus) and good lifestyle (limited travel, reasonable hours)
- A great place for an internship due to unparalleled access to the perspective of senior advisors and partners
- Common issues experienced at boutique firms including less formalized training
Advice to Management
- The strategy of focusing on a few sectors and education seems very sound.
- Continue to develop opportunities to foster a corporate culture
- Develop a project management team to allow partners to spend a greater percentage of their time in client development
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cairneagle Associates (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.
There was an online numerical test at first. I then was invited for an interview at their office and I interviewed with two people. I had to do the numerical test again at their office.