Mission: We are passionate individuals committed to Inspiring Others by bringing California Creativity to every meal!
I have been working at California Pizza Kitchen part-time (Less than a year)
- Most staff members are great to work and deal with
- Warm and alive work atmosphere
- You'll learn many things, and great to gain more experiences
- Schedule is flexible, as long as you informed them in advance
- Shared tips
- Schedule is difficult to amend once it was set
- Standard minimum wage
- No health benefit before one year work (it's logic and normal)
Advice to Management
They're already great.
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at California Pizza Kitchen (Boston, MA) in April 2010.
Very simple process, even if you have never been a waiter even though most places look for experience. I went in person to apply for the job, and they told me to come back for an interview the next day.
We have some exciting new innovative menu items coming in April 2018! Are you ready?