Mission: We want to enable a world where teams effortlessly collaborate, people reliably get access to the best doctor, the most prompt support staff, the coolest interconnected video game or entertainment system. If developers are stuck reinventing the wheel, they cannot innovate and ...
I have been working at Callstats.io as a contractor (Less than a year)
Best Reasons to Work at callstats.io:
1. The team is really intelligent, works incredibly hard, and is very knowledgeable.
2. The CEO really values progress and pushing the company in a positive direction.
3. Everyone is willing to help, even in areas that are not their responsibility.
4. The HR team puts a lot of effort into making sure everyone on the team is content and feels welcome.
5. Very goal-oriented environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow.
6. The team is very friendly and personable.
The team works with you to resolve any problems - I am content working here and don't have anything bad to say about the experience so far.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –