I have been working at Cambridge Consultants full-time (More than a year)
- Excellent management team
- Transparent decision making processes
- Highly qualified colleagues
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Excellent training programs
- Sometimes uneven work load distribution
Advice to Management
Keep doing great job!
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Consultants in March 2017.
Applied online through their website and was invited to a telephone interview less than a week after. I was called by the group member of the area I applied to, who introduced her/himself and talked about some of the projects Cambridge Consultants was running. Also asked about my CV, experiences and team projects, and some technical questions, such as:
- What is a main function and what is its return value?
- What is the size of an integer and what influences it?
- What is a finite state machine?
- What are the differences between a program run on a PC to one run on another device, such as an Arduino?
Took less than 25 minutes and at the end I was informed that I would be contacted about the decision on my application and that the next stage would be an Assessment Centre. I received an email two days after the interview informing that I did not pass the telephone interview.
In the end I realised the complete answers to the questions, and as I was nervous I could not give them all during the interview. So I do recommend to review these and some other concepts about the role you applied to, although you are not informed of anything.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –