I have been working at Caravan Tours full-time (More than 3 years)
- Employees are easygoing, friendly and open
- Great location
- The company treats you very well (extra days around holidays with PTO, multiple breakfasts and lunch every week)
- Very flexible schedules and good pay
- Small-to-Medium sized family-owned business, but the owners seldom come around (not sure what the other reviewer was talking about)
- They don't directly hire full-time employees. Full-time employees are considered temps.
- No room for advancement
Advice to Management
Keep treating your employees well! But make some room for more opportunities.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –