- Dublin, OH
- 10000+ Employees
- 26 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (CAH)
- Founded in 1971
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
In short, we are Essential to care™.
What people are saying about Cardinal Health
Got a burning question about Cardinal Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cardinal Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Cardinal Health Reviews
Cardinal Health Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe interview process consisted of a round of panel interview with leaders, facility tour and meet and greets. The facility was clean and people seemed friendly and engaged. Average difficulty interview.Interview
How do you handle a difficult customer?Answer Question
See All 731 interviews
Cardinal Health Awards & Accolades
- Top Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives 9 consecutive years, 2023
- Bloomberg Gender Equality Index, Diversity Inc, 2023
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign, 2022
- 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work for in the U.S., Latina Style 50 Report, 2022
- Top Companies for People with Disabilities, Diversity Inc., 2021
Popular Careers with Cardinal Health Job Seekers
Cardinal Health FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Cardinal Health Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Large Cap company fortune 15, with great senior management, great benefits, and work flexibility after pandemic...
March 16, 2022
People Also Ask about Cardinal Health
Employees rate Cardinal Health 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 3,946 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 64% of employees would recommend working at Cardinal Health to a friend. This is based on 3,946 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
63% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Cardinal Health as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Cardinal Health.
55% of employees think that Cardinal Health has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.