- Billings, MT
- 201 to 500 Employees
- 9 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1998
- Revenue: $25 to $100 million (USD)
- Telecommunications Services
Cellular Plus Reviews
- Excellent pay for top performers - Unique culture geared toward development - Familial work atmosphere - Bonus and prize potential is outstanding - Provides abundant opportunities to make a positive impact on the lives of others - The CEO/Founder and the long-term employees in the main office are approachable, genuinely good people - The work is fast paced and requires a lot of active listening and problem solving, giving every interaction a feeling of accomplishment
- Territories and districts are too spread out in the Pacific Northwest, making it difficult for upper management to maintain a consistent presence in every location - The work itself can be too fast paced and high stress for some - Core systems are imperfect and unpredictable and can sometimes grind transactions to a halt - General front-line workflow is overly complex, requiring multiple systems to complete transactions
Cellular Plus Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
InterviewEh it was okay. Couldn't complain much. Liked it well enough. Wouldn't go back. They don't trust employees and don't make enough to never not be on call. Plus employees were use to talking to territory managers so it caused drama.
See All 9 interviews
Cellular Plus Awards & Accolades
Popular Careers with Cellular Plus Job Seekers
Cellular Plus FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Cellular Plus Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The real benefit is the money in commission structure....
October 2, 2021
People Also Ask about Cellular Plus
Employees rate Cellular Plus 2.8 out of 5 stars based on 109 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 42% of employees would recommend working at Cellular Plus to a friend. This is based on 109 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
56% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Cellular Plus as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Cellular Plus.
39% of employees think that Cellular Plus has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.