I have been working at Cercacor Laboratories full-time (More than a year)
* Very good work/life balance.
* People are smart and very friendly.
* Very research based company, so you have the chance to explore various solutions for a problem.
* Problems that we try to solve here no one in the world has solved yet, so it's challenging.
* Compensation is below market.
* Ridiculous benefits: No 401k match, low health insurance coverage.
* No raises. No inflation correction.
* No flexible hours.
I hope to be able to update and remove these items here in future.
Advice to Management
Value your employee, invest in better benefits and reward those who are talented and with great performance.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –