I have been working at Charlotte Russe part-time (More than a year)
- Very diverse in fashion and personality
- Positive and upbeat
- No drama
- Training is very simple, just take time to adjust.
- Dress Code isn't too Strict.
- Excellent for first job and have flexible hours.
- Amazing discount!
- Able to switch schedules with another co-worker
-Not enough hours
- Schedules aren't fixed ( changes every week)
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Aiea, HI).
On the day of the interview, I had to ask an employee where to wait for the interviewer. Once the interviewer is free, he/ or she will take you and the rest of the interviewee to the break room. (Yes, it will be a group interview). Everyone will introduce each other, then they will start asking you the real questions. I would suggest to answer 1st or 2nd, because when you're the last one there's not much to say unless you're good on the spot. Also there were a lot of situational questions, not too much of a close questions.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –