I have been working at Chesapeake Energy full-time (More than 3 years)
- tremendous benefits
- relaxed atmosphere
- upward mobility
- amenities (offices, restaurants, fitness center, etc.)
- immature business practices (but improving)
- history of HR siding with management rather than employees
Advice to Management
1) Don't just put the culture on a poster, live it out
2) Find ways to keep VPs, Directors, and Managers accountable
3) Make transparency a priority
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy (Norman, OK) in September 2016.
Very behaviorally based. They asked a lot of questions involving "tell me a time when." I was unprepared for a lot of the questions but none of them were unreasonable. I was interviewed by three engineers after a campus recruiting event.
The energy of our employees is what sets us apart and makes us a great company. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIfHm
Chesapeake Energy closes Southern Marcellus and Utica Shale sale; Announces $1 billion common stock repurchase authorization http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIzJA