I have been working at ChildCare Careers full-time (Less than a year)
Can work when I want to work, Salary consistent with what schools pay
Just started so no cons at present
Advice to Management
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ChildCare Careers (Redwood City, CA).
1. Apply by sending in your resume to the recruiter.
2. The recruiter replies by sending you a preliminary application you fill online.
3. The recruiter decides if she likes to interview you after you send in the application.
4. If yes you interview at her office or at a remote location like a college campus or a job fair.
5. If hired you will need to get a health screening, vaccinations ( TB, Measles, dTAP), and have a Livescan Fingerprinting done.
6. The whole process can take about a month.
7. After fingerprints cleared you will be sent an email detailing when the orientation and paperwork appointment is. This can take about two hours.
8. You will receive assignments by phone and can check upcoming assignments online.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –