I worked at Chiropractic Economics full-time (More than a year)
Working at TDG/ChiroEco was a blast. This is a high-growth company that still maintains a start-up feel, even though they’ve been in business for nearly 25 years. While fast-paced, everyone truly looks to help you succeed, regardless of department or seniority. The work hard, play hard culture really brings every employee together, and they truly are a family. Some highlights:
- From Day 1, you're able to contribute and make a significant impact.
- You’re given the opportunity to advance and take on different roles in a short amount of time
- Free fruit every Monday, free drinks (2) every Friday, random treats in between!
- Being surrounded by some of the most intelligent, funny, and caring coworkers from different backgrounds on a daily basis
- Active participation in local volunteering events
- Generous PTO Days
- Awesome beach location
Overall, if you have a positive attitude, fit in with the culture, and have the ability to wear multiple hats, you will succeed here (and you’ll have fun doing it!).
- Fast-paced work environment is not for everyone
- The push for growth can stretch employees thin at times
- Communication structure not always clear between departments (although it has improved)
- Culture fit is a MUST (which is pretty easy to do with the people here as long as you're a decent person)
- Minor business growing pains (i.e. increased customer volume per employee)
Advice to Management
Continue investing in your employees and listening to their concerns. All of them have valuable input to improve and grow the business even more. Maintain the culture you currently have, it really is refreshing.
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chiropractic Economics.
Most unprofessional interview process (insults, arrogance, etc.). I don't know who was worse the father or the son (nepotism?). Multiple interviews, tests, pro bono consulting, etc. Companies like this give Marketing a bad name.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –