- Austin, TX
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 4 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (CRUS)
- Founded in 1984
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Electronics Manufacturing
Cirrus Logic Reports Fourth Quarter Revenue of $490.0 Million and Full Fiscal Year 2022 Revenue of $1.78 Billion Content Gains Drove Record Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year Revenue and EPS POSTED: May 03, 2022 AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS) today posted on its website at investor.cirrus.com the quarterly Shareholder Letter that contains the complete financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2022, which ended March 26, 2022, as well as the company’s current business outlook.
What people are saying about Cirrus Logic
Got a burning question about Cirrus Logic? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cirrus Logic employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Cirrus Logic Reviews
Cirrus Logic Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (United States)
InterviewIt was a very technical interview. They have a set of questions based on the role you are applying for. The interview delved deeply into the technical aspects of the role, exploring a targeted array of questions intricately linked to the position's requirements and responsibilities.Interview
Most of the questions were analog design related questions.Answer Question
See All 159 interviews
Cirrus Logic Awards & Accolades
- Best Workplaces for Commuters, Best Workplaces, 2022
- Top Workplaces USA -- Leadership, Work-Life Flexibility, Compensation & Benefits, Innovation, Purpose & Values, Top Workplaces, LLC, 2022
- Top Workplaces USA, Top Workplaces, LLC, 2022
- #1 Employee Health and Wellness Benefits Programs, Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce, 2021
- Top Workplace USA list of best companies, #3 in the Technology category, and #3 best company in Central Texas, Austin American Statesman, 2021
Popular Careers with Cirrus Logic Job Seekers
Cirrus Logic FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Cirrus Logic Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Great environment, great people, lots of great benefits...
July 13, 2023
People Also Ask about Cirrus Logic
Employees rate Cirrus Logic 4 out of 5 stars based on 291 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 73% of employees would recommend working at Cirrus Logic to a friend. This is based on 291 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
53% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Cirrus Logic as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Cirrus Logic.
57% of employees think that Cirrus Logic has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.