I have been working at City College of New York full-time (More than 5 years)
- strong sense of community
- openness to sharing knowledge and resources
- experience varies by the lab you work in
- frustrating institutional bureaucracy
Advice to Management
- smoother bureaucracy
- better human resources and health resources
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City College of New York (Saint Louis, MO).
The interview was conducted over the phone. I answered several questions about myself and my previous research experiences. In turn, I also asked several questions about various research programs and the curriculum. The interviewer appreciated my previous research experiences and my interest in their research programs. I explained what type of research I would like to do, and the interviewer suggested various research programs that I might find interesting.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –