Mission: The Integrated Technology Platform for Local Government
I have been working at CivicPlus full-time (More than a year)
- Openly welcomes constructive feedback.
- Constantly growing and evolving.
- Positive culture and atmosphere.
- Great location, pay and benefits.
- Upward mobility available.
- There is definitely a learning curve, make sure that you are bringing a positive attitude and a desire to learn, and you will be fine; but you have to learn.
Advice to Management
Everyone is very open to change, and I know that change takes time and many things need to be considered, but sometimes it feels like the changes could be accelerated a little more easily than it is.
I applied online. I interviewed at CivicPlus (Manhattan, KS) in August 2017.
The recruiters do not communicate with hiring managers. Clear from early on that the recruiters are in over their heads and learning as they go, no personality and not engaging. Outside of the interviews, they will only communicate through email. During the phone interview I was skeptical that he had reviewed my work history at all, and it was unclear if he even knew what position was being applied for. Received a 2nd interview and was impressed by the VP, but it is my opinion that they are a company with no clear direction as they attempt to transition their structure from a "laid back" atmosphere to a more traditional work environment.