- Reston, VA
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2013
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Software Development
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Remote work friendly - Great work/life balance - Knowledgeable management - Lots of incentives to grow professionally as an individual - Quality product
- Since we're an international company there are occasionally meetings scheduled at irregular hours
- Anonymous Employee in IndiaNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewFirstly there was a group discussion round in which they randomly made groups of 4-5 students. We were given two topics and out of which one had to be selected. It was not an elimination round. Next, a single student was called and interviewed by a panel of 3-4 interviewers. They asked for an introduction and more about projects we've done. Then there were basic questions from the languages you are comfortable with i.e. C, C+=, Python, Java, etc. The interview was basically all about the things I mentioned in my resume.Interview
Q. A basic introduction. Q. Then about my projects Q. Language I was comfortable with Q. I answered C++, So questions from OOPS, like code for abstraction, etc. Q. Types of operating systems(as I mentioned operating systems in my resume) Q. Types of SQL quesries Q. A SQL Query etc.Answer Question
See All 10 interviews
ClayHR Awards & Accolades
- 10 of the most Trusted Brands of 2022, Business Hall of Fame, 2022
- 20 Most Promising Workflow Management Solutions Providers, CIOReview Magazine, 2022
All answers shown come directly from ClayHR Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...BizMerlinHR is a great option to start your career, it checks all the marks of great learning environment, they offer flexible working hours with good compensation package and other benefits like gym membership and health coverage....
November 21, 2022
People Also Ask about ClayHR
Employees rate ClayHR 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 57 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 97% of employees would recommend working at ClayHR to a friend. This is based on 57 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
90% of job seekers rate their interview experience at ClayHR as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at ClayHR.
98% of employees think that ClayHR has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.