Mission: Restoring Hope Health and Dignity - - One patient at a time!
I have been working at ClearChoice Dental Implants full-time (More than a year)
- New executive team focused on culture, behaviors, and helping people win
- High performance culture - continuously improving
- Great health benefits and time off
- Balanced work life - execs encourage you to go home 5pm and be with family
- Lots of internal training
- Values based - and culture referenced often in meetings
- Double digit growth
- Employees can share in the company's success
- If you don't want to continuously improve, you won't be happy here
- You need to be willing to have open, direct conversations about performance
Advice to Management
Keep taking the time to understand the needs of the employees, and continue develop programs to build employee satisfaction. Love the conferences and the investment in our development - please continue!
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants.
It was a very thorough but quick interview process. I had three phone interviews with different management. Then three face to faces interviews. I would say the company moves forward pretty rapidly when they find the appropriate candidate.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –