Mission: Our mission is to provide our clients with cost-effective call center strategies through a highly empowered workforce focused on cutting edge innovation, exceptional productivity and unmatched results. Our vision is to remain at the forefront of our industry’s emerging ...
I have been working at Client Services full-time (More than 5 years)
1) Opportunity: Moving up and staying on top in this company is strictly based upon performance <vs your peers. Employees are regularly contrasted to their peers and no one is guaranteed a spot. This ensures that less tenured employees are given the opportunity to earn better positions.
2) Scheduling: is actually somewhat flexible and guaranteed to have Friday night & weekends off. Much appreciated.
1) Reports, reports, reports. Then get me another report. Why is a manager spending more time crawling through accounts data mining to put a report together instead of spending time interacting & coaching with employees. Paying your middle management to be data entry employees is counter-productive.
2) Manager development is non-existent. There was a recent "manager" class for junior management that was a complete joke. A "train the trainer / train the coach" program needs to be established so that manager's know and understand the best ways to interact with employees and get the most out of them. The best managers in this company developed their management style working elsewhere and brought it with them.
3) 401k / Insurance benefits are among the weakest I have ever seen at any company I worked at.
Advice to Management
Manager to employee ratios need improving. Maybe the company could promote some agents to team lead and have them be available for questions and help.
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO) in May 2016.
Phone interview covering basic experience. Followed by an in person interview, skills test, drug test. The questions asked in the interviews were your basic interview questions for a call center position.
Client Services, Inc. has discovered a fraudulent business that is calling consumers offering mortgage modifications and credit card rate reductions representing themselves as “Client Services.” Please be assured our company does not partake in this business practice and is not affiliated with this company in any way. Client Services, Inc. encourages consumers to report the fraudulent “Client Services” to the proper authorities.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –