I have been working at Cnpc full-time
State-owned company , comfortable working atmosphere and good compensation of overseas projects. Stable without layout even in the downturn period.
Bad training systems that couldn't support your career advancing and will be in a non-competent situation when worked long time for the company.
I applied online. I interviewed at Cnpc.
1. Question about your self.
2. Question about your university.
3. Question about your major.
4. Question about your future goals.
5. The most difficult part - the English test. It takes about 2 hour. It is a test like the FOEFL test. After the listening and reading, there will be a oral test.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –