- New York, NY
- 10000+ Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Public (TPR)
- Founded in 1941
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Department, Clothing & Shoe Stores
What people are saying about Coach
I am unsure as to what to do with the latest review I received from the partner that hired me. He hit on - he over hired, I’ve been in lists to leave , he would put me on a pip if it wasn’t such a way to coach people out , he still believes in me , overall my feedback is good . My raise bonus were 18% and 10% . I’m a senior making $140k MCOL area which I’ll be honest feels high. I spoke to another partner I’ve worked with who is interested in me I’m officially trying to move internally to his
Got a burning question about Coach? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Coach employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Have staff discounts on purchasing products at Tapestry Inc stores. - Have staff appreciation week or month, and enjoy more discounts to purchase retail and outlet products.
- Salary is not high compared with other companies.
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewIt went great, long interview process but fairly easy. Would recommend to anyone looking for a customer service job. The management was nice and is located in a nice building as wellInterview
They mostly asked about salesAnswer Question
See All 589 interviews
Coach Awards & Accolades
- Human Rights Campaign: 2021 Corporate Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index – perfect score of 100% (7th consecutive year), HRC, 2021
- Newsweek America's Most Responsible Companies 2021, Newsweek, 2021
- Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2020
- BARRON'S 2020 MOST SUSTAINABLE COMPANIES IN THE U.S., Barron's, 2020
- Best Companies to Work For - Coach Hong Kong & Coach Taiwan, HR Asia Magazine, 2019
Popular Careers with Coach Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Coach Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Coach
Overall, 74% of employees would recommend working at Coach to a friend. This is based on 2,934 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
72% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Coach as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Coach.
63% of employees think that Coach has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.