I worked at Cohn & Wolfe full-time (More than a year)
- Lots of internal resources and client opportunities on a global scale
- Atmosphere is fun and fast paced
- Fast pace leads to disorganized management
- HR doesn't always get back to you
- Understaffed. Most have more client work then they can handle
- Work-life balance is non-existent
Advice to Management
Prioritize professional growth and hire more staff!
I applied online. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe.
Disorganized. Took weeks to hear back from HR. Interview was informal and unprofessional. They don't tell you what you will be doing or who you will be working with. It's very unclear, be warned.