- New York, NY
- 1 to 50 Employees
- Type: Private Practice / Firm
- Founded in 2008
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- Investment & Asset Management
The latest conversations about Finance
Got a burning question about CohnReznick Capital? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CohnReznick Capital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
CohnReznick Capital Reviews
CohnReznick Capital Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CANo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
InterviewPassed behavioral but got stumped by the second round. Apparently, they are looking for something real in the Excel model. It should be pretty easy if you have learned project finance.Interview
Please build a model on moving liquids of two colorAnswer Question
See All 9 interviews
CohnReznick Capital Awards & Accolades
- 30 Under 30, JiEf, 2017
- Financial Adviser of 2016 for Tax Equity Deals, Power Finance & Risk, 2016
Popular Careers with CohnReznick Capital Job Seekers
CohnReznick Capital FAQ
All answers shown come directly from CohnReznick Capital Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...first culture, nice colleagues, company perks, great sabbatical program....
April 15, 2021