- Great communication from senior management
- Salaries are comparable
- Bonuses are very good
- Training and advancement offered
- Very intelligent leadership and completely approachable
- Performance reviews are constructive and given often even informally
- Quality work experience
- Work/Life balance can sometimes get tricky because of the expectation regarding the level of quality of work produced
- When senior management are under extreme pressure the moral can dip
Advice to Management
Communication is very good, but the trickle down affect when pressured should be minimized to keep company moral up instead creating the roller coaster of emotions that happens when stress is at its peak.
I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colemont (Dallas, TX) in June 2009.
I was contact via phone and did a brief phone interview that last about 30 minutes. A few days later I was asked to come into the office for a 1:1 with the manager. That interview went well and he asked if I could come back the following day to interview with HR and his manager.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –