Mission: Building Stronger Families® from cradle to college.
-Growth + Results Driven
-Leave it Better
I have been working at College Nannies and Tutors part-time (Less than a year)
• As a Nanny/ Sitter I get to care for children in a non-school setting.
• I get to create my own schedule.
• I get to learn the surrounding area better when I've accepted a new assignment.
• CN+T supplies you with materials for crafts, play, etc. that can be used within the home.
• I wish the 'starting off' pay rate was higher.
• I wish CN+T covered travel expenses.
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.
Roughly a 2 hour interview. First part is a traditional interview with the owner of the San Antonio branches. Search any standard list of interview questions, that will pretty much be it. The second part is acting like your interviewer is a student, and tutoring them on a selection of questions relevant to the subjects you have specified you are comfortable tutoring in.
College Nannies and Tutors of Glen Allen, VA was recently highlighted on their local news station, highlighting the dangers of fake nanny ads, and what CNT does to fight against them.