* Very little bureaucracy or intra-office politics. People are kind, sharp and professional.
* Culture is fantastic, with a great deal of comradery. Hard to envision replicating it elsewhere.
* Management is incredibly focused on big picture and communicates priorities well.
* Great environment to learn and improve. Lots of experienced team members to provide mentoring. Encouraging atmosphere.
* Very cool customer base with lots of established companies relying on our tools to do important things. Work feels meaningful.
* Company is located in the heart of downtown Detroit near lots of attractions
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Family-friendly - there is a reputable daycare on-site and flexible work schedules are available.
* It has a scrappy, entrepreneurial atmosphere. Unless you are a self-starter, it might not be for you.
* The company is focused on growth, and with growth comes change. This company is constantly in motion, and that might not appeal to everyone.
Advice to Management
Keep setting clear strategy, celebrating every win, and showing the employees and customers how much they are valued.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) in August 2016.
Another phone interview, but both were very brief.
Follow-up call with good or bad news.
Background check in process.
Job/internship is contingent upon your background results.
Able to ask questions as they welcome the questions.
Very laid back and polite.
Not very much negotiations. Standard pay, days and hours. Very flexible and willing to work with you.
A lot can change in two years. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQXox
Agile in Action: Beating Time to Deliver Innovation http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIoyP