- San Francisco, CA
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2015
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Internet & Web Services
The latest conversations about Tech
2 days ago
So I recently got an offer at Tiktok but I’m not actually interested in joining due to their poor WLB. TC is currently 30% higher than what I make. Can I share this with my manager and ask for a counter offer? Counter offer seems pretty common at our company, but they don’t necessarily match the bump exactly, which is fine. Is there a chance that he is taken aback that I’ve been interviewing during work time and kicks me out? Don’t want to take the risk of actually accepting Tiktok…
6 hours ago
I had a job interview last week. The interview went really well. The hiring manager even mentioned at the end that I will be a good fit for the role but I got a rejection email this morning. I am so upset because I really wanted this job. Why would a hiring manager say I am a great candidate at the end of the interview only to reject me later? Has this happened to anyone before?
Got a burning question about Constructor? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Constructor employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- The leadership team listens to the team regularly and is easily accessible and easy to talk to. - Interesting product and tech space using AI, ML, and LLMs before it was the cool thing to talk about. - Truly 100% remote so you can work wherever you'd like. - Very family friendly! Human, furry and all the rest. I love not having to worry about a kid drop off or logging off early for any random school reason. If I have a vet appointment it is equally supported. - Getting to meet people from so many cultures and backgrounds! Makes the world feel smaller. The people are really the best! - So many opportunities to grow and contribute since the company is still growing and creating more structure.
The team is globally distributed and in exciting growth mode so the schedule is not strictly 9a-5p. Does that mean people work 24/7 or all weekends? Absolutely not! I still do drop off, pick up, dinner and bedtime it's mostly about managing your time and communicating clearly.
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Constructor (United States)
InterviewThose folks work pretty fast, all of the interview rounds were done within one week. I had 6 interview as a total. During those interview i've had an opportunity to meet with my future team members, PM and VP. Had also few sessions of live coding and design.Interview
Classic tf-idf spark live coding task.Answer Question
See All 22 interviews
Constructor Awards & Accolades
- Rising Star Award, Akeneo, 2023
- CB Insights Retail Tech 100, https://www.cbinsights.com/research/report/retail-technology-startups-2022/, 2022
Popular Careers with Constructor Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Constructor Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Great benefits and flexibility with time off....
February 26, 2022
People Also Ask about Constructor
Employees rate Constructor 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 33 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at Constructor to a friend. This is based on 33 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
73% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Constructor as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Constructor.
100% of employees think that Constructor has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.