I have been working at Conversica full-time (More than a year)
- Incredibly cutting edge"customer-focused" product
- Continuously evolving to meet the requests and needs of clients
- Strong leadership
- Love my teammates, boss, and colleagues
- Lunch/snacks/lots of soda water options
- Innovation and enthusiasm across all departments, Executive Staff, and CEO
- Wish there was more hours in the day to give share with all my clients the new releases, features, and solutions that become available
Advice to Management
- Keep innovating!
- Keep hiring!
- Let's have more group events/gatherings/parties to celebrate our teamwork and successes!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conversica.
Quickest interview process of my career. After the first call with recruiter, second call with hiring manager scheduled for next day. Very thorough and transparent on requirements, expectations and tools for success. 3 days later onsite with entire sales team for 3 hours. Honesty, transparency and teamwork made me want to join immediately. Spoke to SVP Sales over the phone day after onsite and offer letter was sent within that same week. If this is a sign to come with how Conversica works with clients, success will be guaranteed.