I have been working at Corbett full-time
- A lot of great team members,
- Positive working environment
- Try to create a fun atmosphere
- Depending on the team you are on, great teamwork and respect for one another
- Strong female leadership
- Try to be innovative but just do not have the resources
- Senior management is so-so, some members are great and others play the favorites game and do not provide the tools to help individuals grow
- Hit or miss on reasonable hours, depending on position - some teams have a complete disrespect for team member's lives outside of work
Advice to Management
Slow down and focus on a few things. It seems that the company starts and stops a lot of initiatives, with little follow-through, which is frustrating to staff. Look to do some internal team evaluations and figure out where they may be room to strengthen your teams. Try to look at individuals more and play less favorites.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corbett (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.
Not bad or long. Went well. Nothing to really explain here, all questions can very depending on experience and person. This is not a very helpful feature on glassdoor.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –