- Atlanta, GA
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 28 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2005
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Real Estate
What people are saying about Cortland
Got a burning question about Cortland? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cortland employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OHAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewInterviewed at 2 locations. One in person interview. Pretty basic questions, more conversational. Toured some of the properties. Found out that Entry level works Tuesday-Saturday. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and welcomingInterview
How do you deal with conflictAnswer Question
See All 83 interviews
Cortland Awards & Accolades
- Top 25 Large Workplaces, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 2018
- Top 25 Large Workplaces, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 2017
- Top 50 Midsize Workplaces, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 2016
- Top 50 Midsize Workplaces, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 2015
- Best Apartments in SW Louisiana, Lagniappe Magazine, 2013
Popular Careers with Cortland Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Cortland Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The health coverage and other benefits such as PTO are unmatched compared to other companies....
July 7, 2022
People Also Ask about Cortland
Employees rate Cortland 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 593 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 59% of employees would recommend working at Cortland to a friend. This is based on 593 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
53% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Cortland as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Cortland.
59% of employees think that Cortland has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.