I worked at Cost Plus full-time (More than a year)
- supportive team and understanding manager
- flexible schedule
- autonomy and freedom to plan your own schedule
- fun sample sales, bid sales and wine sales
- limited PTO
- slow paced environment with limited growth opportunity
- BBBY has become an excuse for everything they can't or don't want to do
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cost Plus (Saint Charles, IL).
GM or manager asks a few basic questions about availability and experience, and then they try to get to know you. It can feel intense, but often times you being lax helps them like you and see you as a good future employee.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –